Monday 22 December 2008

Could we live at the park?

Dad and I went to the park today.

He decided it was a great way of getting rid of all my mid-morning energy.

I walked all the way to the park at the bottom of the street. I found the long grass in front of some people's houses a bit hard to walk in.

I loved the swing. Dad pushed me higher and higher, and I started giggling. I really seem to love the wind in my hair.

It was getting a bit sunny, and almost time for my sleep, when dad decided we should head home.

I did not share the same sentiment.

We got a few metres before my protests won and we turned back and had another whole go on the swing.

Then when I wasn't quite paying enough attention dad grabbed me and started to run, he took my hat off so the wind blew my hair - and I laughed and laughed - unbeknowns to me we were headed away from the park. Very quickly. I figured out what was going on when we reached the road...And boy did I protest.

Dad let me walk the last half of the way home, but I let him, and the rest of the street, know I was not impressed that we left the park.

No comments:

My life in pictures