Tuesday 16 December 2008

Toilet boy part 1

I did a wee in the toilet today.

There was much celebration.

Mum decided it was time to start loo familiarisation. Mum made me feel very special when it was time to climb up on my special toilet seat. I thought it was a great game.

We waited. And waited.

Mum helped pass the time by ripping up the toilet paper into tiny pieces and giving them to me to drop into the water underneath me.

Half an hour later we had some wee action.

Mum confessed to dad that she messed up the next bit. She was told that half an hour after the first wee I should get back onto the loo for a follow up wee. We didn't do that, and half an hour later I managed to have a little accident in my trainer pants. On the good loungeroom couch. whoops.

No comments:

My life in pictures