Sunday 7 December 2008

Pa rum pa pum pum

I didn't let mum leave me at Tiny Treasures by myself today, because there were too many big kids around and I sometimes find too many big kids a bit full-on.

It was a pretty busy day after church. I got dropped at grandma's church and she and grandad took me home to play while mum and dad went out to a Christmas lunch for mum's work.

I had a big sleep when we got home and then that night mum and dad took me to the carols by candlelight!

We were a bit late, just like last year! But five minutes before it starterd dad said we should make it a family tradition. So we zipped down to the park to find it rather full. There weren't many good spots left, but we pulle dout our picnic blanket and sang along with a few songs. I did a few groovy moves and made the teenage girls sitting behind us swoon. We didn't stay for the fireworks - I was a bit tired, and so were mum and dad. By the time dad heard the familiar sound of the fireworks, I was sleeping in bed.

No comments:

My life in pictures