Thursday 4 December 2008

More shopping

Mum doesn't like to take the pram to the shops. She thinks it's too big and gets in everyone's way. I think it's because she used to whinge about people with their prams before I came along. But today we used the pram for the express purpose of getting in the way!

There was a big special on at one of the shops and we needed to get some Christmas presents. So mum and I arrived just after 8 o'clock to wait for the shop to open. We weren't alone. By the time the doors opened, there was quite a crowd gathered so mum warned me that we might have to make a run for it. And we did! We managed to be one of the first to get to the department where the big specials were and then we used the pram to hold our position.

Once we got what we wanted, mum took me to the toddler department and we got me some new shorts. I'm growing out of all my shorts and now I'm well and truly into the size two's.

No comments:

My life in pictures