Tuesday 29 May 2007

Fashion

For someone who's only been on the scene for two weeks I have amassed an impressive collection of clothes. I've got my own wardrobe and chest of drawers, and they are filled with tiny singlets and all manner of comfy suits. Everytime I meet someone new, chances are they give me more clothes.

It's just as well, because I have a habit of needing numerous costume changes during any twenty four hour period. Jack Baur can go through a whole season with the same shirt, I can't go three hours without needing a new set of duds. You see, the smallest size nappies just aren't small enough, and I am gifted with an amazing ability to wee through the smallest cracks of armour in my huggies.

Last night I went to bed in a blue and white jumpsuit, somewhere around midnight I hopped into my stripey patriotic bonds suit. As the day progressed I wore my orange jumpsuit Aunty Lyndall bought for me followed by a light blue jumpsuit with a bear on it, then for tea I changed into a delightful yellow 'bear and bunny' ensemble. It took you a while to read this paragrapgh, think about how much time it took dad to get me in and out of all those outfits!

No comments:

My life in pictures