Tuesday 15 May 2007

Rub-a-dub-dub

I had my first bath today. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, and then it was the best of times again!

I liked being picked up, I hated being undressed, I really hated being dunked into the water, and then I loved the water, and then I hated being pulled out of the water, and I really hated being dried off, and I really really hated putting my clothes back on, but I forgot about hating halfway through getting wrapped up and I I was content once more. Moral of the story? I think I'm more of a 'life is the destination' type guy than the 'journey'. The journey to cleanliness involves disrobing and robing, and they are two of my least-favourite things!

Aunty Lyndall came for a visit, my first visitor! She brought some flowers and some pressies, and had a bit of a cuddle. She was quite impressed with me, and I did my best to show off all my moves, which are pretty much limited to looking around the room, and screwing my face up and playing with my hands. I do have a bit of a fascination with my hands.

Mum's mum and dad came to inspect me. They said hello and each had a hold of me - I've been passed around like a football today, and fortunately not dropped. So I guess that counts me out for the Gold Coast Titans. Actually, the Titans started this year, I was born on the coast, so I guess I should start to follow them…

No comments:

My life in pictures