Tuesday 22 May 2007

A few of my favourite things

Things I like;

My hands - I can get them out of any wrap within seconds and play with them all through the night. Awake. Asleep. Doesn't matter to me. Gotta have my hands around my face.

Car rides - I've only had two, but boy were they fun. And in a Mazda, would would have thought?

Free Willy - Not the movie, but the process of doing a wee between the time it takes dad to get my dirty nappy off and the clean one on. I'm gettin pretty good at timing it perfectly.

Tummy time - Got to get those neck muscles strong!

Snuggling close to dad's chest - This move is often pulled out in the wee small hours when mum needs a rest. Both of us have been known to fall asleep on the couch in this position.

Mum's brand new baby wrap thing- It's hard to explain. It looks hippyish. Comes from Byron. Way too expensive for a big long piece of cotton. But it wraps around her and I fit inside and I seemed to like it. Dad thinks it's weird.

Mum's left breast - Don't ask why.

Things I'm not so sure about;

Baths - Yes, I know, I'm supposed to like baths. I don't. Dad says he thinks this will change when I discover the art of splashing about.

Sleeping at night - I'm ready to party in the early AM. Can't figure out why mum and dad are reluctant to join me...

Mum's right breast - Don't ask, they look the same, but there's a world of difference that only I can tell.

Phew, we got through a whole episode without talking about poo! If only we could get through a night without dealing with it, I'm sure dad would be happy!

No comments:

My life in pictures