Monday 28 May 2007

Heavyweight

Forget the 'biggest loser', I'm on a weight gain diet. As regular readers will know, I've been on a mission to get back to my birth weight, and time was ticking away. They say it should take two weeks, and today was d-day. I did it! Mum and I figured out feeding on Saturday and ever since I've been powering through feeds. 110 grams in three days.

I clocked 3kgs on the scales at the health center today. The nurse gave me a once over, and I came through with flying colours. I was obviously trying to charm her because it's the first time I've ever been completely starkers and not carried on like the sky was falling.

So we're celebrating a little milestone today. Back to birth weight.

Now it's onward and upward. All the way to 52cm. That's how long I am now. 3cm in two weeks. Not bad huh? I don't know when you go from being 'long' to 'high'. Maybe it's when you start to stand up. You never hear adults referred to as being 'long'. So as of today there's more of me to love, but I still don't fit in most of my clothes!

No comments:

My life in pictures