Wednesday 30 May 2007

My first job

Dad is back at work this week, and so am I. My first job is to replace the alarm clock.

Here are the reasons I got the job;

1. I don't have a snooze button. It's hard to be late for work because you hit the button one too many times if the button doesn't exist.

2. Nothing helps dad wake up more than changing a nappy at 6am! Once you're up, you're up!

3. You know what you're going to hear. Nobody likes to wake up to a song they don't like, with me you always know what noise I make when it's time to wake up.

4. I'm a lot cuter.

I'm usually up at five or six, and after a feed and a change dad and I have a bit of a play. It's our favourite time of the day. At the moment I'm fascinated with the light streaming through the curtains in mum and dad's bedroom. Experts say people my age are into contrasting shapes rather than colours, and I seem to be confirming it.

When I do become interested in colours dad says I will really appreciate the wall hanging he made for me;



He saw some material the other day that looked perfect for my room, so he got it, grabbed some art canvasses, a nail gun and put it all together at 11 o'clock the other night. He was chuffed it actually worked. Better Homes and Gardens look out!

Now my room is full of bright giraffey goodness!

No comments:

My life in pictures