Thursday 17 May 2007

Sleep is for the weak

There's work being done in the hospital corridor I'm in - banging and thumping and drilling…I sleep through it all - the only time I react to noise is from the door of my room being shut -I always give a little jump - and with all the visits from midwives, doctors, cleaners, visitors, and tea ladies, that's a lot of jumps!

Today dad came and had a nice quiet time before my big feeding test. He says it feels weird for him because he's not the one I need, but he is a part of this whole production. His baby holding technique still leaves a lot to be desired! I've still been having issues with feeding. I am fine with the left breast, but there's something about the right breast that's freaking me out!

We're all a bit sleepy today. Mum had about 3hrs sleep last night.

No comments:

My life in pictures