Wednesday 21 May 2008

100 points?

We went to the bank today to deposit my first cheque...It wasn't as easy as you may think.

You see, it was in my name. And I don't have a bank account. And you need 100 points to create a bank account. And you get those 100 points by presenting your licence and passport and electricity bills. And I don't have a licence (not even for my red fire truck) or a passport, or any bills. I have a slobbery book of animals I like to carry around with me, but they wouldn't accept it.

So, believe it or not, the bank manager had to come out and sign a form, and then the cheque was deposited.

We went out for tea tonight, and I was in a chatty mood. On the way home I was vocalising. My 'word' of choice was 'yeah', and I'd repeat it after dad. The trip home sounded like some sort of artistic soundscape, "Yeah" "yeah" "Yeah" "yeah"...It was funny. I kept it up while mum sang me to sleep, "Jesus loves me this I know"...."Yeah"....

No comments:

My life in pictures