Tuesday 27 May 2008

Stupid needles

I had two needles today. One in each leg.

Ow!

Mum says it was worse today than my first lot of needles, because I seem t understand what's going on - especially when it's time for the second needle. I squirmed. And yelled! But settled down quite quickly.

It was the first time I got needles without dad. But he was around when I head butted the coffee table this afternoon. Maybe I was trying to take my mind of my sore leg.

But it wasn't all sore legs and sore heads today, I had an extended bath time, and tea too. Grandma was very patient and helped me eat tea long after everyone was finished. I'm not eating with the gusto I used to have, but I'm still in the healthy weight range (albeit at the very bottom of the height-weight scale - but that's because I'm still pretty tall)

No comments:

My life in pictures