Sunday 18 May 2008

Party time

I went to my first party (other than my own) today. Aanika turned 3, and we had cake ('we' didn't actually include me - I think mum didn't want a repeat of last week's post-party-hyper-hours) and played pass-the-parcel (although I was too little to grasp the concept of the game) - but I had a good time, and tried a few different foods - I even had a tiny bit of punch. Dad says it's not a party without a good punch. And it was.

I was loud in church today, and roped in my friend Harry, who happened to be sitting directly behind me. I reached out as far as I could and 'laaahed' and 'ooohed' at him until he started being loud too. I was taken out soon afterwards...He has a strict timetable, which includes having a sleep during church. My timetable is a little more laissez-faire.

No comments:

My life in pictures