Wednesday 14 May 2008

One

It's my birthday!

Time to officially ditch the baby tag and embrace toddlerhood.

We celebrated by visiting dad at work and going out for coffee where I had my very first babycino. How sophisticated!

We had some birthday phone calls throughout the day, and some emails as well.

I entertained myself by filling up the seat compartment on the new fire truck with pegs, and then unfilling it. This impressed mum. I also grinded my teeth a lot today. This did not impress mum.

Mum made a chocolate cake and put one candle on it. I grabbed it, got chocolate all over my hands, and managed to get a decent bit in my tummy. It took me a lot longer than usual to get to sleep tonight. Mum blames the chocolate, although Indiana Jones was on the telly, and I may have just been interested to know how it finished up. As it turned out, mum went to bed, the good guys won, and I fell asleep on dad's shoulder.

1 comment:

Madeleine Meek and Mild said...

Happy 1st birthday Noah! As Claire says, you're one of the "togglers" now! I can't wait to meet you next month.

My life in pictures