Tuesday 13 May 2008

Almost there

Today's my last day of being zero.

I started it with a brisk climb to the top of the stairs. Laughing all the way. Dad was follwing close behind, but later on in the day when mum wasn't looking I headed straight to the bottom of the stairs and embarked on the summit all by myself. This was not met with clapping. There are apparently some things that require supervision. Grandma's going to buy a gate and put it across the stair case.

I pointed at grandma's dog when he came inside for a bit. He usually stays outside when I'm at their house. He's only a little dog, but has been a bit growly around other babies, and seeing he's about as well trained as I am, it's better if we stay apart!

I sang some songs with dad, waved my hands in the air and bopped up and down...

The other exciting thing I did today was play on my new ride on fire truck. Grandma and grandad gave it to me last night because grandma had to go away, and wouldn't be around for my big day...So I spent a fair bit of time going backwards (my reverse gear is easier than forwards!) and pressing the horn button.

I don't think I'll have any pressies to open tomorrow, I opened them all at my party...And my present from mum and dad is still in the storage shed!

No comments:

My life in pictures