Monday 5 May 2008

Squint

We went for a picnic today with a few of mum's friends. Our family was busy doing moving stuff, so we missed the first course, but got there in time for dessert! Yum.

Some of the bigger kids played a game of cricket, and dad carried me over to the action, and we fielded together.

When we got home mum and grandma went out and dad had the task of putting me to bed. I was pretty tired, but still put up a bit of a fight...So we went into the loungeroom to read a story, sing some songs, and play a couple of low-intensity games (he didn't want me getting too excited). I initiated my own version of peek-a-boo, it's pretty much a squint followed by a big laugh. It made dad laugh too. I guess watching a little baby screw his face up, shut, then open them wide with a big laugh, is a bit funny.

I finally had enough of this game and rested my head on dad's chest and went out like a light. I didn't even stir when he walked me upstairs and put me in the cot.

No comments:

My life in pictures