Saturday 31 May 2008

Night owl

We went out for tea tonight at Nick and Becky's place. I was my usual jovial self. Becky commented on my 'flexibility' after I wriggled my foot onto the tray of my high chair. She said 'I bet he could do the splits' - she grabbed my legs and the next thing I knew I was doing the splits. It impressed everyone.

Later on I stood up on the lounge, let go of my hands, and fell backwards onto the soft cushions. I thought it was funny. So I did it again and again. Dad thought it was good practice for standing up properly.

I played and talked until we went home, which was around 11pm. I did not find it easy to get to sleep, and we all ended up having a restless night. I ended up between mum and dad in the big bed in the wee small hours, and woke up, as usual, full of beans.

No comments:

My life in pictures