Monday 12 May 2008

I made the summit

I reached the top of grandma and grandad's stairs!

I'd been in a happy mood all day, laughing as grandma attached a clothes peg on her shirt, and laughing even harder when I pulled it off. It turned into a game that lasted for ages.

Then I thought it was funny to climb into the suitcase mum was unpacking. It did look funny, me sitting among the clothes...

When dad got home I was still giggly, and he and I hung out in the loungeroom.

We played some music - a Colin Buchanan kids album I got at my party, played a bit of air guitar, and then dad said we should try climbing the stairs.

I set off at a brisk pace, laughing as I went, I slowed down towards the top, but kept going and going, until I reached the summit. Hugs and cheers all round!

No comments:

My life in pictures