Saturday 17 May 2008

AM vs PM

I seem to be able to master one set of sleeps during any 24 hour period.

I had athree hour sleep this morning, but tonight it took me ages to settle. It may have been the noisy wind and rain outside my window, but I'd stir every five minutes or so. Mum did her best to get me to sleep, but come 11pm I was handed over to dad. He had just finished watching the footy, and was getting ready for bed, so left the telly on and we both settled in to watch the cricket from India.

I would settle my head, close my eyes, and then a couple of minutes later wake up with a start, look around, and then put my head down again. I finally stayed asleep and dad quietly took me to my room. He slowly lifted me into my cot, and I stirred. But only enough to do a full roll, crash against the side of the cot, but instead of waking up again, I stayed asleep until morning.

No comments:

My life in pictures