Friday 23 May 2008

Food and drink

Food and drink have been my issue of the day.

I think I might have had my last breast feed yesterday afternoon. I'd gone off it earlier in the week at breakfast and lunch...But now it's been more than 24 hours since my last feed...Mum says if I don't have one soon the milk will go away and that'll be it.

It's another milestone...but I think in the back on their minds mum and dad are a little sad, if only because a breast feed was a sure fire way of settling me down if I was having a rough night!

I went off my food a bit today too. Avocado sandwiches were on the menu. I stuck them in my hair. On the table. I threw them on the floor. Everywhere except my mouth!

Mum wonders if my milk bottles are giving me more than I was having from the breast milk - it's rather hard to measure how much I was actually having! So they're not too worried yet.

No comments:

My life in pictures