Tuesday 1 July 2008

Antibiotics

I was supposed to have my MMR vaccine shot today, but when we got to the doctor's surgery, they gave me a check up and found that I have a bit of a throat infection and a sore ear too. So they put off the needle (yay!) and gave me a course of antibiotics instead (not so yay!). I have to take them three times a day, but it should clear up my little barking cough, and make my ears feel better. not that anyone around here knew about my ears. Praise God for attentive doctors.

This afternoon after work dad read me some stories and played with my stacking blocks. He grabbed the smallest two and threw them in the air and then proceeded to juggle them. He discovered he's not much of a juggler, but I found it fascinating, and stared with my mouth open at the blocks as they flew in the air. It was impressive. Even if they fell to the ground a few too many times for dad's liking!

No comments:

My life in pictures