Sunday 20 July 2008

Big bed > Cot

I've been waking up in the middle of the night quite distressed lately. After a few nights of pacing back and forth and unsuccessful attempts at putting me back in my cot, mum and dad have relented and let me sleep between them in the Big Bed.

I'm getting used to it.

Mum and dad don't seem to mind too much, especially when I don't sprawl out sideways and snore loudly. Unfortunately, I usually do spread out sideways and snore like a jackhammer.

To justify our week of co-sleeping mum and dad convinced themselves that;

a) in many culture, sleeping together is the norm

b) this is only a temporary measure (that's what they think!)

Deep down, I think they both like me coming to visit in the wee small hours. And I sure do!

No comments:

My life in pictures