Wednesday 9 July 2008

It's cold!

It's cold today.

It was cold last night too.

Mum and dad put the heater in my room - so seeing it's the warmest room in the house, you'd think I'd be planning to stay there all night. No sir. At 2 or 3am (I didn't check my watch) I wailed and wailed and demanded a cuddle. So I was plonked between mum and dad and slept in their bed morning. Their bed in a cold room. I think dad was tempted to swap beds with me!

Today was a 4 layer day. I had a singlet, long sleeved t shirt, padded vest and grandma's knitted cardigan on. I was beefed up like the Michelin Man. I didn't sleep much today - and am still a little bit clingy still. When we visited grandma's house I made myself at home and happily played by myself, but as soon as we got back to our place I was all clingy again. Mum's pretty sure I think grandma's place is home and home isn't! I'm sure I'll get used to this place soon. As long as it warms up a bit!

No comments:

My life in pictures