Saturday 26 July 2008

A few of my favourite (food) things

The big news of the day, drum roll please....I had my first taste of coke!

Ta-da!

We'd just bought some plants for the front hedge and mum and dad shared a can of coke with their sausage sizzle - and dad said 'how about we give Noah some' and so they did, and I liked it. Yes, I squished my face up at the first mouthful, but after the initial shock of bubbles, I didn't want to let go of that can.

Here's a picture of me with the can, and five seconds later without the can...Can you see the difference? GIVE ME BACK THE FIZZY WONDERDRINK!!





We got home for lunch and I had some tuna and veggies. Well, I was served tuna and veggies, but I only ate the veggies. I picked out the yellow pieces of corn and green peas...I love veggies. I'm not really into tuna. And fortunately for mum and dad, and my teeth, by the time tea rolled around I had totally forgotten about a certain cola drink...

No comments:

My life in pictures