Friday 18 July 2008

Not for babies

I heard a certain phrase too many times today.

Certainly too many times for an explorer such as myself.

"that drawer is not for babies"

We were in the kitchen, and instead of playing with one of the zillion soft toys at my disposal, I was interested in what was inside the cupboards. i started at one end of the kitchen, and as mum told me 'that drawer is not for babies' I'd make my way to the next one. Same story. Maybe I was hoping that at least one of the drawers was 'for babies'.

None were.

Not even the drawers at Shelley's place. We went for a visit today and while the others were all busy playing and talking, I made a beeling to the kitchen, parked myself in front of the pot drawer and prepared for a grand opening. Unfortunately mum foiled my plans.

No comments:

My life in pictures