Friday 11 July 2008

It was all yellow

Mum noticed a little rash on my tummy a couple of days ago. On closer inspection last night dad noticed it's lots of little red spots that looked like dry skin. Mum went to the chemist and showed them, they said it's nothing to worry about but gave her a bottle of Pinetarsal for my bath. It's bright yellow smelly stuff. At bathtime I had no intention of getting in. Mum hopped in with me, and I still cried and cried, but soon settled down when I saw all my favourite toys. We had a good play in the bath, and hopefully my irritated skin will disappear. The irritation. Not the skin!

I played for a long time with a yellow spoon in the kitchen. Mum was unpacking some boxes and I passed the time tapping the spoon against the inside of one of the kitchen cupboards. Every now and then I'd squeal in delight!

No comments:

My life in pictures