Thursday 17 July 2008

More nappies than you can poke a stick at

Dad and I set off a nappy buying mission this morning.

One of the department stoes had $10 off our preffered brand, so we hot footed it over there to get us some. We were not the only ones with that idea. It was a nappy buying frenzy.

I started the mission in the sling, but it must have been set to mum's size, because when dad put it on it was a bit squashy, and I whinged just as we got to the nappy section.

It was only when we were standing in front of a sea of nappies and crazy women that dad realised he wasn't 100% sure of what size we needed. He knew which colour we needed. Blue. So he hedged his bets and got 2 of the biggest ones, and 2 of the medium ones. Turns out I'm in the medium size, so we are future proof!

We filled up the trolley with the nappy boxes, and then me, because I wasn't enjoying the sling - and seeing dad only has two arms - he thought the best place for me was riding 'shotgun' in the trolley. I laughed when we went over bumps.

I had a 5 minute sleep on the way home, but didn't have much more until much later this afternoon.

No comments:

My life in pictures