Tuesday 8 July 2008

Cling wrap

I've developed a bit of a clingy thing over the past couple of days, but today has been the best (or worst, depending how you look at it).

Maybe it's the new house. Maybe it's just a bit of late-set separation anxiety. Or maybe it's those antibiotics!

My most preferred position is perched in someone's arms.

Not in my cot.

Or in my bath.

I carried on like a bit of a pork chop at bathtime. It only lasted a few seconds. That's never happened before, but seeing I hadn't had a bath for a couple of days mum and dad decided it might be best if I had a shower. So dad jumped in and held me clse and we had a shower, but that only lasted a minute or so before I got the sads.

Earlier in the day mum was cleaning the loo, so she put me in my cot (which is in view of the toilet, if all the doors are open) but I still got the sads.

No comments:

My life in pictures