Wednesday 30 July 2008

Big swims = big sleeps

I had a swimming lesson today and a three hour sleep when we got home.

Dad joked that maybe I should have a swim every morning if that's what happens when I get home.

I was so worn out that I fell asleep on the change table.

When I wasn't swimming or sleeping I was busy standing up. I can now stay standing for as long as I want, and the thing that impresses mum and dad is that when I want to sit down, I don't just let myself go and plop on the floor, I slowly lower myself down. I was a cautious pre-crawler, and it looks as if I've kept that trait...Although when I woke up this morning I did get over excited and fell backwards out of bed - dad caught me halfway down. It certainly woke us both up pretty quickly!

No comments:

My life in pictures