Sunday 2 December 2007

Carols

We went to carols by candlelight in the park. We only decided to go five minutes before it started, so by the time we got there there weren't too many good places to sit. We bumped into a friend and they let us share some of their family picnic rug. Sitting behind people on fold up chairs, we couldn't see a thing, or hear much for that matter becasue the sound system wasn't very loud, so the adults spent the night talking, and I jsut did my best to look cool in my crocodile tracksuit. I was quite tired and finally fell asleep as the last song was sung.

I woke up for the fireworks. They were great. I think mum and dad were wondering if I'd find the noise and the brightness a bit overwhelming, but I just stared and concentrated on the sky. They didn't need to worry, if there's one thing a Long Lived Rocker knows, it's that I love lights!

No comments:

My life in pictures