Friday 21 December 2007

Christmas in early December

I love Christmas!

Not only are there presents, and wrapping paper to rip up and play with, there's lights. Lots of lights.

We went on a light tour tonight and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. As well as the standard 'Christmasy' themes we saw lights in the shape of the Eiffel Tower and a man with a surfboard. I can't remember those two things in the nativity story dad read to me...Maybe it's in the Really Amplified Bible!

We also had Christmas tea and shared gifts with grandma and grandad, nana and uncle Michael. I got into the swing of things pretty quickly. Ripping paper is a skill I've mastered. And the first present I opened was a big train from grandma and grandad. It was very exciting. And they were as excited as I was. In fact, I reckon the adults were a little more excited than me.

I scored all sorts of exciting things, including one of those red and blue round things you put the yellow shapes in. Just like mum and dad both had when they were little. Thanks uncle Dave and Aunty Lisa. Very cool.

We'll have even more Christmas fun on Christmas day. Mum and dad are very excited to share my first Christmas. Tomorrow we might even get a photo with Santa.

No comments:

My life in pictures