Friday 14 December 2007

My ideal toy

I'm seven months old today. I've been around long enough to know what
I like. And if a toy maker gave me a job for designing the perfect toy, here's the features it'd include;

Mirrored bits. I love reflections. So if the toy could be made totally out of mirrors, it would be a bonus.

Shiny satin edges. I love the satin edging on the blanket on mum and dad's bed, and will always lunge for it when I'm allowed in the Big Bed.

Bouncy. For bouncing back to me when I drop it off the edge of my high chair.

Waterproof. For playing in the bath.

Safety tags. For some reason I love pulling and sucking on the warning tags on my toys. I have a toy bug with 6 legs and 4 plastic lugs, and the bit I spend the most time with is the safety tag! So my ideal toy would ditch the legs and lugs for ten safety tags!

Name; I would call it the 'ra ra'.

Now that's a toy worth playing with!

No comments:

My life in pictures