Tuesday 18 December 2007

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go

It's a week to my first Christmas. That means lots of trips to the shops. We took the pram out yesterday but mum found it more of a hindrance than a help. Always bumping into things and not being able to overtake slow people easily, and getting in other people's way. Today we took the sling. Mum told dad there should be at least one day a week where prams are banned from shopping centres. Sounds controversial. He liked it. We don't use the pram all that often. My two slings are quite comfy, and allow mum to have her hands free. But the heavier I get, the more we'll probably have to resort to the pram. And then we'll be the ones getting in everyone elses roads!

As well as shopping we visited dad at work. We sometimes drop in to say hello, but today was the first time we stayed for lunch. I even got to sit on dad's knee at his desk. He showed me his computer and explained what he does, and I entertianed everyone with my best "ra ra's"

We left dad's office and headed off to visit grandma and grandad at their work.

When we got home I watched dad mow the lawn.

No comments:

My life in pictures