Monday 10 December 2007

Mmmmm, vegetables

I had the longest daytime sleep in a long time. Three and a half hours! It might have something to do with me being back in my proper cot, and not the portacot. The portacot isn't the most comfy bed.

In the time since we moved my co-ordination has gotten a lot better, and now I can grab and play with the bars on the cot. And roll around a lot more!

I also had my first taste of pre packaged baby food. Usually I eat mushed up fruit or veggies from the blender, but mum grabbed a can of baby food we scored in a baby 'show bag' we were given from our very first antenatal class. It contained 4 vegetables, including pumpkin. I didn't screw up my face at all. Not like the apple or pears. Dad tried a little bit and thought it was rather bland, but that's what we babies like. I'm sure when I'm older dad will remind me I loved veggies when I was little.

No comments:

My life in pictures