Thursday 27 December 2007

Home sweet home

I've had some really interesting sleeping habits during our four nights away. I woke up every two to three hours, but went back to sleep quite easily.

Dad had more of a late night role during the holiday, and he tried to reason with me while pacing up and down the room at three o'clock in the morning. It must have worked. He'd put me back in the cot, and pat my back until I stopped crying, and then he'd scoot back to bed while I was still awake. A move that would never work at home, but for some reason it did while we were away.

I didn't enjoy the trip home. I whinged. Enough to warrant an extra stop. At the fruit shops. We had a walk around, bought some mini tomatoes, and hopped back in the car.

I've been the center of attention for the last few days, but mum says it's good to be able to settle back into our routine, and our family of three.

No comments:

My life in pictures