Friday 28 December 2007

Clap your hands for more presents

I really like it when dad claps his hands. It makes me laugh. Dad's even got a little song he sometimes sings when he claps for me;


Clapping, clapping, clapping is fun
I like to clap with my dad and my mum

OK, it doesn't quite rhyme, but it does the job.
We got a parcel in the mail today, from the Tillers up north! New clothes - just what mum said I needed - some warmer duds that actually fit me! And a book! And I got another book from Teagan. And a phone toy from Grandma. You know the one, with a pull string and wheels and eyes and a dial that rings when you dial the numbers. The funny thing is, phones don't look like that anymore. But mum and dad told me that there was a time where they had to dial numbers using the round dial rather than punching buttons on a handset. Imagine that!

No comments:

My life in pictures