Friday 7 December 2007

Coffee club

I love going out for coffee. We've been doing that a bit this week. Today I sat up on the couch at a coffee shop for nearly an hour and a half, quietly playing with my soft bug toy. For a nearly-seven-month-old that's quite an achievement. It impressed one of mum's long lost friends. It also impressed the couple sitting at a table near us, who kept looking over at me smiling. It even impressed the waitress, who called me a 'gorgeous little baby' more than once. And all that impressing surely impressed mum, whichis a very good thing because I'm still not sleeping through the night.

I'm trying my best to impress mum during the day, because at night I use up the goodwill pretty quickly! Dad got called in to help last night after I wouldn't settle. It took an hour. But come morning everyone forgets those little episodes when I smile and giggle and have a laugh eating my mushy apple stuff.

No comments:

My life in pictures