Saturday 22 December 2007

Red faces

We didn't get a photo with Santa.

Dad had plans to get a t shirt, print 'Santa's Not Real' and let me wear it in a photo with the man in the red suit. He thought it would be brilliant. Mum thought we'd be run out of the shopping center by crazed mothers who don't appreciate irony. There's still tomorrow...

Today was all about visiting friends, having visitors, doing a bit of shopping, and watching dad mow the lawn. Oh, and trying to do a poo.

I've gone a couple of days without any rumbly butt action. In the old days that meant an eventual big explosive poo. But in these days of me eating more solid food, it just means big hard, and hard to get out poos!

I'm not that subtle when I'm doing one. My face goes bright red and I have a look of complete concentration. I sometimes even grab onto the side of the chair for support. And grunt. Mum gets quite concerned, cause she doesn't like to see me struggling, but I don't cry, so it can't be that bad. I did 5 of those today. Only small payloads each time, but enough to keep the change table the busiest part of the house today.

1 comment:

Ben Tiller said...

Great idea! Would have loved to see that photo.

My life in pictures