Thursday 6 December 2007

Photos and farex

We tried to take another family photo today. Same result as yesterday. Mum and dad noth laughed. Usually I love the camera, and will stare at it for each click of the shutter. So we've got another bunch of photos featuring the back of my head!

This week I've been having apple mixed with my Farex. It's not too bad. And we're all getting better at not making a mess. Mummy B tells us us she reared grandma on Farex. How about that. She didn't have a vibrating rocker though.

Mum and I went visiting today. I met another little baby. And I clonked my head on the wooden floor when I flopped backwards after sitting up. But it wasn't too bad, I think got more of a fright than anything. Usually when I do my sitting up exercices with dad I'm on the soft bed, so I guess it was a bit surprising the find a hard floor after sitting up. I think mum might sit me on soft furnishings for the next little while.

No comments:

My life in pictures