Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas day

My first Christmas.

We got up, and everyone was quite excited. We went to church and I was quite quiet! I did spend a good deal of time peering over mum's shoulder giving funny looks to the people behind us. And then when we met some of grandma and grandad's friends, I wrapped my hand around the man's finger and wouldn't let go!

I finally did let go, and we went home. Then it was time for presents!

I know it's a a cliche, but I really was more interested in the wrapping paper than the presents! And the gift tags! If you want to make a baby happy, give them a present with a big bright gift tag!

My booty included a fire truck and 11 hours of Thomas the tank engine. Aunty Lyndall gave that to me. Dad said it was to torture him! I got a bit tired towards the end of the present giving ceremony and burst into tears when I opened a parcel with a book inside. I really do like books. That book too.

Everyone fussed over me all day, and said sharing my first Christmas made theirs even more special.

No comments:

My life in pictures