Saturday 15 December 2007

Washing machines and cricket

I haven't watched much TV in my seven months. But there's one show I never miss. The washing machine show.

Mum does a load of washing most days (thanks to me and my super clothes-soiling abilities!) and she keeps me amused by parking me in my little chair, in front of the front loader. Who would have thought clothes tumbling could be so entertaining?

But not as entertaining as the cricket.

Dad and I sat down this evening and watched the cricket, and when he cheered I'd look at him with a big grin. I was supposed to be in bed. But it's much more exciting to be out where the action is. I'll probably forget this day, but dad says he won't - he thinks it was pretty special - him and me on the couch watching cricket for the very first time. I eventually fell asleep. And stayed asleep for 8 hours!

No comments:

My life in pictures