Monday 2 July 2007

Attack of the clone

People love to look for resemblances. You know, 'oh he looks just like Aunt Edna's next door neighbour's cousin when he was a baby'

I've been told I look like all manner of people, fictional and real, but there are a few things we've noticed that bear an uncanny resemblance to my two parents. Of course, that's not much of a surprise is it?

People often say 'oh he looks like his dad', which makes dad smile, because they usually go on to say that I'm cute and adorable, and he thinks that means he's cute and adorable too!

We have found a couple of body parts that share traits with those of the older models;




Notice the two toes that don't go all the way to the bottom. Mum has them. And so do I. I'm hoping it'll help me be a good swimmer!


You've probably noticed it already in previous photos. I have a very high forehead. Some people have even used the word 'receding' but that's not really fair. It hasn't receded from anywhere, that's where it started! Dad has exactly the same thing. He also had quite dark hair when he was born, which went blonde and then turned dark again. Mum had dark hair when she was a baby too. So there was always going to be a good chance I was going to be a brunette.

Mum and dad would laugh before I was born when thinking of what my nose could end up looking like. Mum's got a long one, and dad's got a wide one. They hoped I wouldn't end up with a long, wide one! I've ended up with a short stubby one, just like most babies, but I fear there's a little bit too much stubbyness, just like dad's!

No matter where I got these bits and pieces from, I'm just glad they've all ended up in the right place, and it must be all good, I'm 'cute and adorable' remember?

No comments:

My life in pictures