Friday 13 July 2007

Better out than in

I did my first projectile vomit today. Just as mum and I were about to go out to the shops. Brilliant timing, as usual.

But that wasn't the most memorable event of the day. That honour would go to what I did when we got home.

If an award was given for the world’s most impressive poo I’d have to be in with a shot at the title. Regular Rockers will recall some memorable ones in the past, but this one was the bomb. It filled my nappy, spilled out onto my blue romper and - here’s the impressive part - got all over mum’s t-shirt. Her wonder woman shirt. I wonder what she's going to wear next? Boom tish!

Yes it was yukky, but they say 'better out than in', and it could have been a lot worse, it could have happened when we were out shopping. That's not even worth thinking about...

No comments:

My life in pictures