Wednesday 4 July 2007

Homemade

Checking the mail today was exciting, I scored a brand new hand knitted maroon jumper made by Grandma G. Thank you!

Just in time for tonight's State of Origin game! Dad and I plonked ourselves on the couch in our maroon duds and cheered on Queensland. I went to bed early, can't last the 80 minutes just yet!

Good thing I went to bed early, I think I may have cried when I saw the score.

Speaking of homemade things, looks like I'll be strutting my stuff in more of dad's creations soon. I don't think I've told you all about his sewing adventures, that's a story for another day. Dad went to the fabric shop today, and brought home a mountain of material to sew. The fact he doesn't really know what he's doing with the sewing machine has slowed him down.

No comments:

My life in pictures