Wednesday 11 July 2007

Customising

It's cool to customise things these days. Hot rods, motorbikes, gardens, clothes. Dad didn't stop with the maroon singlet for State of Origin. He and grandma got out the sewing machine the other day and created a custom, one off singlet just for me.

The fact dad had never used a sewing machine before did not deter him, in fact he's got visions of making more and more of these things. Not just for me, but for other babies. Goodness me.

The haute couture houses have nothing to worry about*, it's quite obvious dad's school made a huge blunder when they didn't offer home economics for the boys. But he hasn't let a poor education stop him, he's always grabbing this little singlet out of my cupboard and showing visitors.

*At the moment (dad insisted I put that bit in)


No comments:

My life in pictures