Monday 30 July 2007

I don't feel so good

I woke up vomiting last night. This wasn't your average vomit but a super dooper one. Mum cleaned me up, started to give me a little feed, and I gave another big heave. I was starting to look a bit pale, and I was very quiet.

So mum called the 24 hour health helpline, and they advised us to go to the hospital. So we did. At 2am.

We were met by a very nice nurse who gave me a once over, and then the doctor came in and gave me another once over (does that make it a twice over?). He said we had to wait for a couple of hours to make sure I didn't show any symptoms of nasty things, so we waited in a room. we had a room to ourselves, and there was a bed in the corner, so we all piled into it and had a bit of a rest. When the doctor came back I was feeling better and we were sent home. We arrived just before daybreak.

I woke up a couple of hours later full of beans. Mum and dad didn't!

They don't know what gave me an upset tummy, but everyone's happy I'm back to normal.

1 comment:

Madeleine Meek and Mild said...

Congratulations Noah! Everyone knows that all good babies must: 1.Soil their clothes beyond recognition at church. 2.Vomit spectacularly in the wee hours of the morning.
You're doing great!

My life in pictures