Friday 27 July 2007

Close to my chest

I've developed a new habit of screwing my hands into fists and locking them close to my chest when I'm on the change table and when I'm in the bath. I won't budge, and it's quite tricky getting me in and out of my duds when my arms won't move.

Mum and dad aren't sure if it's because I'm a bit cold, or a bit insecure, or if I just think it's cool.

Last night I slept for a record eight hours straight!

I woke up with a very heavy nappy, and as dad was changing me I let out the saddest cry he's ever heard. Mum heard it too and had to come into the change room (aka my bedroom - not that I sleep in my bedroom, I still sleep in mum and dad's room, but that'll change very soon when I graduate from the bassinett, but that's a whole other matter we'll discuss another day) to see what all the commotion was about. I settled down quickly, but mum and dad say they never want to hear such a sad cry again.

No comments:

My life in pictures