Monday 16 July 2007

Running on my own schedule

When it comes to falling asleep and waking up, I'd rather be doing the opposite.

At bedtime I'll often try and keep my eyes open, even if I'm dog tired. I'll fight with every last ounce of wakeness not to go to sleep.

Then, when it's time to wake up for a feed, I'll happily sleep for an extra hour. When the clock gets close to my feed time mum will sometimes come into the room and open drawers loudly and sort out the washing, maybe keep the door open and vacuum the hallway, all to help me wake up, and to clean the house too.

I've been having some really good days lately, grandma and grandad gave me a couple of extra faces to look at, and a few extra cuddles too.

Mum and dad told me tomorrow I have to have my first injections. They're not looking forward to it, but thankfully I have no idea what they're talking about...

No comments:

My life in pictures