Saturday 21 July 2007

Of Volleys and upgraded prams

I love weekends. I think mum does too. It means dad is home to help out!

It also means we get to do fun stuff like go to the beach.

I have been to the beach before, but that doesn't really count, as I was asleep. Today dad and I went right down to the water, and I was awake the whole time to enjoy it. We didn't go in for a swim, and considering yesterday was the coldest day for a long time, I think that was a good idea. Swimming is out of the question for a few more months. And besides, I don't have any togs yet!

I do have a pair of shoes and I wore them for the very first time today. Like all good Aussie kids I own a pair of Volleys. The world's smallest pair of Volleys. Dad says I look very cool in them.

And today I swapped the bassinet part of my pram for the chair attachment part of my pram. Walks are even more fun now, I can see a lot more. Soon the bassinet will have to be retired for good, it's the same bassinet I sleep in, mum and dad take it off the pram and put it in the bedroom, it saved us buying a separate bassinet. My cot is waiting for me in my room, and one day soon I'll be turfed out of mum and dad's room and into my own. I wonder how well that's going to go down...

No comments:

My life in pictures