Saturday 14 July 2007

A slow day is a good day

Around here it's the crazy days that make for the most entertaining reading, but they're not the most fun to live through. That's why today has been good and bad. Good, because I behaved myself all day, impressing the visitors who came for tea. Bad, because there's nothing juicy to write about.

I'm two months old today, and have started to take more interest in people. Sure, the baby milestone lists say I should have been smiling at people since week five, but I'm pretty selective at what (usually a what, and not a who!) I smile for, and if I do smile at someone it's because they've had to put a lot of work in for it. Unless they happen to be grandma, she gets them at the drop of a hat.

So as I pass another milestone (the second month, not the smiling) it's good to look back on my first sixty odd days. They've certainly been odd, but we're all learning and getting used to one another here at LLR HQ, and having the time of our lives, especially on slow news days!

No comments:

My life in pictures